TSG Again! -- Bee Happy

June 22, 2012

Hi everyone!
As I mentioned in this post, this week is a TSG Again! week, where we are featuring three stamp sets below.

Love Birds -- Regular Price: $18.00  Special Price: $15.30
Spread Your Wings -- Regular Price:$15.00  Special Price: $12.75
Bee Happy -- Regular Price: $7.00  Special Price: $5.95

Today we, Trendsetters are showing you new cards using one of these sets. I created a clean card with Bee Happy set.



The clouds were from Oh Crop set. And I used Circle Nestabilities to make my rainbow. I'm so pleased with how this card turned out!!:) I hope this card makes you feel happy!

You'll see some gorgeous and inspirational cards created by other Trendsetters at the TSG blog today. Oh, and make sure to check out the TSG web store! There is a special code for you to receive 15% off of your entire order.:D

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: