Ruffled Flower card

July 10, 2012

THIS card that I entered to the Rainbow Recipe Swap at Catered Crop was chosen, and I can join in next Sunday's Quickfire along with the Top Chef designers!:D

This time, the theme is RUFFLES!! Oh my... I'm not so good at ruffles, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to make a card that had been in my head for a while.
I was totally inspired by this gorgeous wall decor, which I pinned a few weeks ago.


I made a ruffled flower for the first time!!! It was easier than I expected and I'm soooo happy with the result;)




Head over to Catered Crop blog for the swap details!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

Not linked supplies : Ribbon, Lace (stash)

6 comments:

  1. stunning card, I love the ruffled flower

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious! This is stunning! So glad to have you with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the flower and the lace "leaves".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! That ruffle flower looks really hard, but very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete