TSG Again! -- Happy Holidays

July 20, 2012

This week is a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog, and we are featuring three stamp sets below.


Today Trendsetters are sharing new cards using these sets. So here is my card...



I combined Snowy Days and Season's Greetings to make a scene. A close up photo...


Now, head over to the TSG blog to see what other Trendsetters came up with for today! I'm sure you'll LOVE them.

Have you enjoyed TSG Christmas In July sale yet? All items are 15% off! Be sure to check out the TSG store and stock up your autumn and holiday stamps!


Thank you for stopping by!:)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! The images are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wish I could craft at the moment...but that have to wait another 6 weeks
    Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Torico - I love this cute set - I gotta have it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays, really, Christmas is coming and I am so excited to receive cards and gifts. I hope so. LOL Thanks for sharing this card, I can feel the atmosphere of Christmas. Take care!

    ReplyDelete