Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #71

August 6, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

It has been almost a week since I posted here last time. I don't want to say this, but my recent life has been so busy that my creative mojo is down...:( But last night, I managed to make a quick card using this week's sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge (SSC71).





As you see, I turned the sketch upside down.:P The stamp set I used was Bugs & Hisses from TSG.

Thank you for looking!:)

3 comments:

  1. So adorable, Torico! I love it when Halloween turns cute, perhaps because I'm not a big fan of it and it's easier to swallow this way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever, Torico - I love this The ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This clean card is sooo fun-tastic! cool sentiment, lol. I'm starting to love this card.

    ReplyDelete