TSG Again! -- A Book is a gift

August 17, 2012

Loooong time no see, everyone! I'm sorry that I've been a bad blogger this past a few weeks. With my kids' summer vacation, my life doesn't go in a normal pace:( But I've been working on some crafty things behind the scene;), and hopefully things will get back  to 'normal' by the end of this month! (My children's schools restart in the last week of this month.)

Anyway, I have a card to share with you today!
It's a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog, where we are featuring some older TSG stamp sets. This month's sets are...


Chemistry Regular Price: $18.00 Special Price: $15.30
Chem 101 Regular Price: $7.00 Special Price: $5.95
Believe in You Regular Price: $24.00 Special Price: $20.40
Technology Bytes Regular Price: $18.00 Special Price: $15.30


And today, we are showing you a new card/project using one of these sets. For my card, I used Believe in You.


Please head over to the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters have created for today!

I'm going to visit my parents' home (where is far from here about 7 hours by train!) this weekend and I'll meet my sister and her family for the first time in about two years!!:)
I'm sure that it will be a great weekend for me, and I hope yours is wonderful too!!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Torico! Lovin' the papers and inky edges with that cute gal!

    ReplyDelete