CASE Study Callenge 108

September 13, 2012

It's been a week since I posted here last time... I've been working around new digital stamps that will be released on this Saturday. I've finished my sample cards for them yesterday (at last!), so  I feel at ease now.:)

Today I'd like to share a card I made for this weeks CASE Study Challenge(CSC108). Iwona has chosen this card as this weeks inspiration.


This is one of my most favorite cards in my cardmaking life! I love the negative die-cut frame and the images hanging out from the frame. So here is my take...




The stamp set I used was Hauntingly Delightful (TSG). I'm so happy that it looks as if these mummies are coming out from the holes!:D

Be sure to stop by Case Study Challenge blog to see what fabulous DT created for today! And I hope you get a time for playing along this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Super love how those mummy's step out of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monkey card! And your mummy card is sooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards...love the monkeys. Your mummies are quite cute too. Very talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico...the monkeybjust makes me want to bring some home to play!!! And love the mummies....fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just lovin your style over at CASE! The monkeys are adorable, and I love these little mummies stepping out of the circles! Hugs from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete