CASE Study Challenge #109

September 20, 2012

Hi everyone!
It's time for another CASE Study Challenge, and this weeks inspiration card is...


As it was just two years ago that I made this card, I completely forgot it. LOL! Revisiting my own old cards was so interesting!
I turned the layout upside down and changed the stamp set. But I tried to keep the other elements. Here is my re-take.




The stamp set I used was BombDiggity (TSG) and papers were from Sweet Day paper pad (Echo Park). The sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with White EP. I added two lines with a white gel pen, but... it might be not good.:(

Be sure to stop by CASE Study challenge blog to see what the DT created for today!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!:)

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY LOVE this set you designed~I got it in the mail this past week. Your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Torico! I love the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!! I think I'm going to have to head over to TSG and just buy all your stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card and a great stampset I think I wanna have that one.

    ReplyDelete