CASE Study Challenge #110

September 27, 2012

I'm sad that it's my last week as a Muse over at CASE Study... However, I had so much fun with revisiting my old cards and CASEing them. I'd love to say a big thank you to Iwona for giving me such a great opportunity!

Now, here is this weeks inspiration card.



This time, I loosely CASEd. The elements I kept were...
 * Horizontal panel that is put on upper part of the card
 * Plural lined words




The cat image is a digital stamp from Birdie Brown. For making the background scene, I used Bugs & Hisses set from TSG.

Please head over to the CASE Study challenge blog for more inspiration from DT. And there is a prize to grab this week!! I'm offering two digital stamps from Birdie Brown, Halloween Cat 02 & Witch Doll 01. I hope you'll have time for CASEing me!:)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the great fun we had this month!! You rock big time, and I hope you had enough reasons in the last weeks to back it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Torico I've loved having you on board so much this month! Your cards have been so inspiring to me and you've even had me braving the digi images much more in recent weeks! :D
    Love your cutie pie take on this week's CASE!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been such a treat CASEing you this month! Thanks for helping me take the plunge into digi stamps as well. Yours are the cutest! Your little Halloween scene is fantastic, especially with the cute kitty popped up in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card~so cute! Thank you for the inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete