CASE Study Guest Muse!!

September 6, 2012

I'm soooooooo excited today, because I'm honored to be this month's Muse over at CASE Study challenge blog!!! Woo hoo!!:D
When Iwona asked me if I was interested in becoming a Guest Muse, I couldn't even believe it. As you know, the past Muses are super talented and their creative level is soooo high! And also, gorgeous creations by CASE Study DT blow me away every week. So I wondered if I deserved to be their Muse...??? But, anyway, Iwona invited ME!! Why can I miss this great opportunity?
Actually I'm still nervous a little, but I hope my cards give you some inspiration!;)

Here is the card Iwona has chosen for this week's inspiration.


For this card, I used one of my digital stamp, Happy Bee 02. I wanted to keep the "bee" theme and colors (yellow, red and black). So here is my take...




This time, I used Bee Happy set from TSG and loosely followed the layout.

Head over to the CASE Study challenge blog to get more inspiration from DT. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations inspired by my original card.:)

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. It's a great pleasure to have you, and I assure you that there's lots of excitement coming from all of us!! :) Super cool take on your own card, love this bee set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being this month's muse your cards are great as are your stamps. Love this take on your own card those bees are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have you as our Muse this month! You are most definitely deserving of the spot. and it will be so much fun to use your cards as inspiration all month long. I just love that adorable bee and the yellow, red, and black color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations~you have such a sweet style. ;) I love your beautiful bee creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being this months muse over at CASE Study Challenge.

    Those bees are so cutie, love um.

    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Torico!!! Your inspiration card is beautiful and I love the CASE you did of it!! Such fabulous inspiration this week! Can't wait to see all the challenges with your inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete