TSG Again! Week

September 21, 2012

Hi everyone!
This week is a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog, where we are featuring some awesome older TSG stamp sets. This month we have a Birthday theme going on and here are the sets we're featuring.


Today, Trendsetters are showing you new cards/projects using these sets. So here is mine.:)



I used Wrapped In Joy set.
My daughter, 11 years old, needs a birthday card for her friend next week. I thought this card would be good, but she complained that it was too girlish. I know she doesn't like pink... She prefer dark colors...:( I may have to make another BD card for her.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Well it looks perfect for a girl! Your daughter obviously has more discerning taste then me! Really gorgeous Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshaw! I'm not a huge fan of pink either, but with all those yellow and green stars I would still be pretty darn happy to get a card like this. Now, if they were hearts instead of stars, I might agree that it is pink-girly-over-the-top.

    ReplyDelete