Tuesday Morning Sketches #165

September 25, 2012

Hello everyone!
TSG is sponsoring this weeks challenge over at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog, so I wanted to share a card I made for the challenge.




it's been a loooooong time since I used Bountiful Blessings set last time. Ha ha! Autumn has come here Japan at last, and crisp air reminded me of this set.

Please head over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from fabulous DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous take on that sketch Torico! fab stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico your card is fabulous. Love everything about it. Thanks for supporting us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Torico, I am so glad you Fall weather and that inspired you to create this card. It's is so lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete