TSG Again! week - Some mummy loves you!

October 19, 2012

Hello everyone!
This week is a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog, where we are revisiting some older TSG stamp sets. This month's selected sets are


Today, we, Trendsetters are showing you new cards using one of these sets.

It was about two years ago that the Hauntingly Delightful set was released. It still has been one of my most favorite stamp sets, and I've been in LOVE with the mummies in this set. For today, I actually tried to make a card with the other characters from the set, but...failed.... I couldn't resist them!LOL! And I just needed a masculine Halloween card, so here is my card.






A crowd of mummies... Ha ha, they are so cute, aren't they!
The spiders were came from Bugs & Hisses set. They were stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat-embossed with some white EP.

Now, hop over to the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters came up with for today!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever card, Torico - love how they are piling out of that frame!

    ReplyDelete