TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Ninja Skillz

October 11, 2012

It's day3 of TSG Blog Hop Challenges!:) I'm soooo happy that I can share another fun stamp set that I made with the fabulous TSG team!!
When one of the TSG teammates suggested a Ninja themed set, I immediately agreed. Because... Is there any illustrator who can draw cute Ninja other than me, at least in this card making world?? LOL!!!




Ninja Skillz is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 26 stamps and will sell for $24.00.



I may be the only girl who colored the Ninja with RED in this blog hop. LOL!!! It might be unexpected color for you, but I believe he looks so cute!:)
The patterned papers I used were from Times & Seasons paper pad by Echo Park. These patterns reminded me of Tatami mats, so I thought they would work so well with Ninja.


Would you like to win the new Ninja Skillz stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October 13th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


*~*~*~*~* Happy Hopping!! *~*~*~*~*


30 comments:

  1. tee hee What a fabulous stamp! I love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuper cute card! Love the idea and the layout and the colors! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! This whole set looks so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico...I LOVE this!! I want to be YOU when I grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you're the one responsible for this darling little set. LOL. I LOVE IT. The sentiments you came up with are absolutely PRICELESS. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have WOWed me again! I love all your sets, but this one is now at the top of my list! MUST HAVE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to colorin this set

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red on the Ninja. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad this idea was suggested to you. This set is so much fun. I had a blast coloring my little guy and can't wait to use this set again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! Such a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little Ninja guy is so darn cute! Thanks for making me want everything you create!! Awesome
    Ninja style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Torico you are obviously the expert on Ninjas...this is my fav. Set in this months release! Love the card and how you tried to stay true to the cultural theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable ninja, he is the cutest. Great set of stamps, can't wait to see all of them. Love the design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've done it again - this set is just too cute! Another one for my wishlist!! And love your red ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun stamps and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb frame effect & loved the way u added the twine in the corner...red Ninja is awesome...!!
    Glad to be a part of Ninja Skillz Blog Hop.
    Shalu.
    www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card!!! Love the colors you chose! Awesome layout on that card!Love that twine stitching too! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card. I love the little tissue box. So great to cheer someone with a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, looks like he is gonna jump out at you. Great effect. Great job on this set. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layout. Stitching with twine?! looks good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love the design, paper colors. And he is super cute colored red.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so much fun! Darling job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Has to be my most favourite EVER... Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My set was just delivered - off to get inky!

    ReplyDelete