TSG176 - Inspiration Challenge

October 8, 2012

Happy Monday everyone!
Last week I had been working on some digital stamps for October release at Birdie Brown and my projects for TSG previews that start tomorrow. So I didn't get time for blogging almost at all.
But I finally finished them all yesterday, and I managed to whip up a card for this weeks TSG challenge!:D

This weeks challenge is brought to us by Angela! She is challenging you to make a card/project using the provided inspiration photo. Look at this gorgeous photo!!!


When I saw this photo, I immediately thought of colorful hexagon patterned paper from So Happy Together 6x6 pad (Echo Park). And with those yarn, I decided to go with winter theme.





I used Wonderful Winter Wishes set. I stamped the image, masked it, and then sponged with some blue tone inks. After I colored the image with Copics, I added some white tiny spots over it  with a white gel pen, it hardly to see in the photo though. For the faux stitching lines I used In Stitches set as always.

Please head over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from other Trendsetters.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with my sample card for day 1 of TSG sneak peeks, so I hope you'll come back here again!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww this is gorgeous. The image is just delightful and coloured so beautifully. I love those papers too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Torico! Your colouring is so gorgeous and love the hexagon paper like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I just love this. The layout is wonderful, I adore the stamp (almost makes me want to break my digis-only rule) and adding the snow - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete