TSG179 - Pumpkin Spice Color Inspiration

October 29, 2012

Hello everyone!!
As you know, TSG October release was postponed until next month, so my blog was quiet last week. lol! But today, I'm back with a card I made for this week's TSG challenge!



This week's challenge is brought to us by Kelly. She has challenged us to make a card or project inspired by the colors of her favorite drink, Pumpkin Spice Coffee!



When I saw the inspiration photo, I immediately thought of a pumpkin pie. So I picked up Poultry in Motion set and Bon Appetit set for my card. I'm not sure why, but, this simple layout was in my head from the start. Just picked some papers that matched with the inspiration colors, then paired them with the image, finished the card off with some embellishments.

Please hop over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.;)

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the photo, Torico! Your colouring is so lovely and soft too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega sweet Torico!!!! I <3 your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete