ISSC43

November 24, 2012

Hi everyone!
This weeks sketch over at the iSpy Sketches (ISSC43) is so fun and I had to play with!:D






I know that elephants don't like cold weather (lol). So I gave the elephant (from Jungle Out There set) a cap, a muffler, and a pair of mittens using Snow Buddies set that will be released from TSG soon. (See the second photo.)
For the circles part of the sketch, I punched some snowflakes out from a patterned paper. The sentiment I stamped on the snowy ground was from Tiny Treats : Christmas Stamp set by PTI.

Thank you for visiting!:)

6 comments:

  1. I think this is the most fave yet of your cards, Torico! Love your take on the sketch, the use of papers and the depth - brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!!! :-) Love the sketch and the MME papers - one of my fav for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I don't like cold weather, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling!!! Love those MME papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico....this is fabulous!! Love that elephant all bundled up and the snowflakes are perfect! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete