JUGS164

November 29, 2012

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks Just Us Girls Challenge (JUGS164). Here is the inspiration photo they provided.


As soon as I saw this photo, I thought of poinsettias. And I loved some vintage feel on it. So here is my take...



I paired my Christmas Elf digital stamp with a beautiful poinsettia stamp from the Big Blooms - Poinsettias set (Waltzingmouse). The images were colored with Copics and cut out with scissors. I added some diamond stickles to the ball ornaments. The sentiment was from Compliments of the Season (Waltzingmouse). It was stamped with Espresso ink (Versa Craft) and was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I sponged some Antique Linen ink and Vintage Photo ink (Distress ink) around the background paper to get a vintage look.

Thank you for looking!;)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! That elf is amazing~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and a great card :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, lovely card and gorgeous effect

    ReplyDelete