Photo Inspired Christmas Card

November 20, 2012

Hi everyone!
This is a quick post to share a simple Christmas card I made. I was inspired by a photo I found on Pinterest this morning.


I loved the colors in this photo, dark teal, grey, and kraft. Unfortunately, I couldn't find teal cardstock that is just in color I want in my collection. So I had to change it into green.



Ahhhhhh...! I wish I had dark teal cardstock!!! I have been wanting it for a loooong time, but I've not met good one ever. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?? (Not bright one. And smooth one is the best!)


Before I'm off, I'd like to let you know that this month's TSG sneak peek starts soon (8:00am EST). Be sure to check back here again!:)

Thanks for stopping by. See you later!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the button details on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the button details on the trees.

    ReplyDelete