Snowman Tags

November 6, 2012

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing another set of tags I made last weekend.






I used Warmest Wishes stamps and dies set (TSG). The snowman images were stamped with black ink and they were cut out with a matching die. I colored them with Copics and stamped buttons with Red Brick ink (Versa Magic). I cut out the sentiment banners using a Just For You die (TSG), stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
The tag bases were embossed using a Zig Zag embossing folder (Lifestye Crafts). I love this folder because the pattern reminds me of a knitted sweater.:)

I'm entering these tags to this weeks Crazy 4 Challenge (C4C161) -- Anything but a card.


Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute snowman... and I love your coloring! I've been wondering for awhile, do you cut your images with a digital cutter? The borders are just the perfect width :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela,
      I have no digital cutter, though I've been wanting it!! lol. I used a TSG die to cut out the snowman image. The Warmest Wishes sets includes matching dies!;)

      http://www.tsgstamps.com/Warmest_Wishes_p/warmest-wishes.htm

      Delete
  2. Simply adorable!! Another set onto my wishlist..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are even more adorable!!

    ReplyDelete