TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Snow Globe & Die

November 21, 2012

Welcome to Day2 of this month's TSG sneak peeks!

I told you yesterday that you had to wait until today to see why the new Holiday Cheer set was so versatile…well, wait no more! Not only is it a set that stands alone, the SUPER cute images were designed to fit into today’s set, Snow Globe and matching Die!





Snow Globe and Die is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $29.00.





I kept my card clean and simple so that the snow globe stood out. I colored the image with Copics, then added some diamond stickles to the snowy ground. After it dried enough, I covered all over the globe with glossy accents. (See the second photo.) I love how it turned out!!:D


Would you like to win the new Snow Globe and Die set?
Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

*~*~*~*~* Enjoy Hopping! *~*~*~*~*


48 comments:

  1. soooo cute! love the glossy covering you added to the globe, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the glossy accents. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the embossing on the back! Great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the GA! Great card, Torico - another winning set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! I love how you made the snowglobe shiny!! I also love the embossing on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOME RUN sista, HOME RUN! (That's all I got to say. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stickles and glossy accent, very real looking. Sweet and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, this is the cutest card. How sweet! Love the coloring, the stickles and the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Torico, I'm in love with this set!!! I really am :-) I've been collecting snowglobes since I was a child and I have more than 60 snowglobes from all over the world. It's like one of those things a person collects and hopes they will bring him great memories when he gets old :-) I'll definitely put this stamp and die set on my wish list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh shiny :) I love your coloring and the glossy accents was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous! so festive, fun and creative! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! love the shiny globe! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this!! The stamp set is awesome and I love the layout of the card and the textured white layer. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super card. Love all the details including glitter snow. The sentiment as a banner is perfect for this


    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! I love the embossed background piece and the sparkle of the snow and the shine from the globe. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A glossy snowglobe! Come on! WOnderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a wonderful set, and your shiny globe is just perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card...the image is very cute and I love how you used glossy accents to make it look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Love Santa in the snow globe!!! I have to have this!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this, the glossy accents on the globe is great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute. I like your coloring and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You designed a great set once again! Just too cute! I love the little Santa. Great idea of using the glossy accents for the snowglobe! The glittering snow is such a cool touch too! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, LOVE your images! Such talent!
    -- Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card! Love the glossy accents to make the globe look like glass! Adorable Santa, fabulous coloring! Love the stamp set and matching die.... definitely at the very top of my wish list!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card, love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful coloring. TFS
    Evelyn
    evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think the glossy accents just sets it off and makes it look like its real!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely CAS card and the shine on the snowglobe is wonderful!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love how you made the globe dimensional by using the glossy accents. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love love love your card..and how you used glossy accent..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glossy accent always makes a beautiful image even more outstanding, nevertheless to the wonderful card that you've created :) But, it is still the coloring that is the essential "start" of making an image look wonderful. Love the coloring that you have done to give this globe and Santa some life :D The background is just neat, yet nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. You were so right to use the Glossy Accents! It really shows your creativity! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. AWESOME! I love this snow globe set! It is ADORABLE! The glossy accent looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  34. NICE, I love the glossy accents, wow, great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  35. just got me some glossy accents.. what a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your glossy and glitter snow globe. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete