TSG181 - Let It Snow

November 12, 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was so bad because I've caught a cold and had to spend almost all of the weekend in bed:( I'm still recovering from the cold, so I'll make this post short.

Anyway it was lucky that I had my card for this weeks TSG challenge done before I was down! This weeks TSG challenge (TSG181) is to make a card or project using a winter theme. Snow, snowmen, just make it wintery!





For my card, I used the Penguin Pals set and paired it with a snowflake patterned paper from Aspen Frost paper pad (Basic Grey). For making the snowy ground, I tore some Rustic Cream cardstock (PTI), sponged the edges with some Antique Linen distress ink, then added diamond stickles.

Please visit the TSG blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a warm and healthy day!! (cough, cough!!)

3 comments:

  1. So cute and your snowdrifts look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful muted colouring, Torico - a sweet card!

    Hope you are feeling a little better already!

    big hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is soo super sweet! Well, all your cards and images are. Wanted to come here to say thank you so much for the freebies - so generous - just LOVED creating with them! + for great inspiration here! Thanks and hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete