TSG183 - Inspiration Challenge

November 26, 2012

Happy Monday, everyone!
It's time for another TSG challenge! This weeks challenge brought to us by Candace. She is challenging us to make a card/project using the provided inspiration photo... it is just GORGEOUS!!


I of course went with the Christmas theme. And I loved the colors on this photo - a lot of white, green, and raspberry pink!




Sorry for the photo quality. As it's a rainy day here, I couldn't take photos under natural light.:(

I stamped a tree and a button image from Warmest Wishes set with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with some white embossing powder. Then I cut them out using a matching die that is included in the set. The cross stitching line was from In Stitches set.

After I finished this card, I just thought of an invitation card that I pinned as my inspiration source months ago. I thought it was a good opportunity to CASE it.




These snowflake images were from Holly Jolly set. Hummm... my card turned out messier than I expected. I have to try to CASE it again in the future!!


Please stop by the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters! I hope you have a time for playing along with us this week.:)

Thank you for stopping by.

** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

1 comment:

  1. Both gorgeous cards, Torico - love the use of colour and white space!

    ReplyDelete