XOXO

November 23, 2012

Hi everyone!
I had no mojo at all yesterday... But, when I saw this weeks inspiration photo at Laurel's Inspired By challenge blog, an idea for a love themed card popped in to my head immediately.


I picked up the pattern of the floor and colors - red, black, and white- for my inspiration. Here is what I whipped up.:)



The sketch I used was Freshly Made Sketch #62. For the background paper, I stamped a lattice pattern (Hero Arts) with Niagara Mist ink (Versa Magic). The hearts are die cut using Spellbinder's dies, and the sentiment is from MFT.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!;)

11 comments:

  1. A really elegant yet modern card, Yoshira - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just perfect! Love those polka dot hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card, it is very beautiful! I saw this on Freshly Made Sketches and had to look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful CAS card. I love the black, red, and white color scheme - perfect for Valentine's day! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Torico! Love those colours! The red hearts stand out beautifully! Love the added twine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crisp and clean with the perfect pop of red! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow .... this is just fabulous! Ooh, those polka dot hearts are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it....a sweet creation for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should have no mo jo more often, Torico! This card is perfection and I'm so happy you received a Princess badge for it!!

    ReplyDelete