Inspired By... #53

December 10, 2012

Hi everyone!
I have a clean Christmas card to share with you today. It was totally inspired by the inspiration photo from the Inspired By... Challenge #53.


I loved the traditional Christmas colors and elegant look of the photo. Then the tiny reindeer caught my eye. Unfortunately I have no elegant reindeer stamp... But luckily I immediately thought of a patterned paper from Jovial paper pad by Basic Grey!:)


I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Aspen Mist ink (Versa Magic). To make the scene, I cut out a reindeer and some triangles from patterned papers (Jovial Paper Pad). For the hills, I used a patterned paper from Aspen Frost paper pad (Basic Grey). The sentiment was stamped with Red Magic ink (Versa Magic) and some rhinestones were added to finish off the card.

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy! I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Torico! The use of space is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete