My favorite cards of 2012

December 28, 2012

Hello everyone!

After Christmas, I switched myself to the "New Year's celebration" mode. As a New Year's celebration is more important than Christmas in Japan, I've been pretty busy!! I just realized that I didn't even step into my craft room this past several days and I have nothing to share with you here. We are going to visit my husband's parents' home from the day after tomorrow to celebrate the New Year, and I won't be able to have a time for crafting until we came back home.
So, before closing this year, I'd like to share some my favorite cards of 2012.

Just click each photos to jump to the original post.








(This card was shred on the Birdie Brown blog.)

This would be the last post from me for 2012. I'm so grateful for all that you did for me this year!!
I wish you all have a happy new year!:)

7 comments:

  1. I don't know how you chose, Torico - all of your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Torico! I can't wait to see the goodness you have in store for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! My fave is the monkey one. :-) Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a gift for design and then add your amazing images to that---it's just a win win situation. They're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing, you are a great inspiration to me! I love your stamp designs too!

    I am new to the blog world and I would love it if you would check out my blog sometime! http://thecraftinghamster.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs,
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete