TSG Again! Week

December 14, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far.

It's a TSG Again! week over at the TSG blog. This month we are featuring these sets!


And today we, Trendsetters, are showing you new cards/projects using these sets. I picked up the No Peeking! set and created a clean card.



I heat embossed the snowflakes, cut them out with a 1" circle punch, then layered them onto the 1-1/4" circle mats. The background paper was embossed with a Zig Zag embossing Folder (Lyfestyle Crafts). The sentiment was from Snowy Days set, and the stitching frame was made using my all time favorite,  In Stitches set.

Head on over to the TSG blog to see what the other Trendsetters have made for today!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those colours together, Torico! And love that embossing too!

    ReplyDelete