TSG Blog Hop Challenge -- Sparkly & Bright

December 20, 2012

Hi everyone! It's final day of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges, and we are showing you a new stamp set that was illustrated by me!



Sparkly & Bright is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 12 stamps and will sell for $18.00

If you also like my digital stamp shop, Birdie Brown, you may have seen my retro girls line. (I'm sorry that the shop is on vacation now!) Our team leader Jessie loved them, so I made this set. I hope you like the sassy girls in this set!:)



Would you like to win the new Sparkly & Bright stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


*~*~*~*~* Happy Hopping! *~*~*~*~*

46 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the papers and colors. These girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, you are amazing! What a lovely set you created! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's very sweet. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love her warm thick sweater and the color combo on this card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soy fan y admiradora de sus sellos, me encantan y tengo una gran variedad de ellos, este es fantástico,el "shop" me fascina !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico these images are gorgeous. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a georgeous card! And a fabulous set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! I love these girls. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun set, so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I am so in luuuurve with this set - gotta have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love this new set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card... Love it..love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and such a lovely soft palette

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! Love how you colored her sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really gorgeous. I love the colors and papers you used. Your coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card, love the colors.
    adorable little girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun image...love the softness of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your cute little girls Torico!! Arigato for the inspirational ideas and coloring techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card. The girl is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the soft colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is gorgeous! Love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet! I love the sketch you've used for this lady!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Unbelievable coloring this is incredible that sweater is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Torico, you are SO talented!! I just adore your designs and this set is too, too cute. Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very very cool!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Torico, She's so adorable. I love her but I have to say I love all of your designs. Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful, soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty card. Love the texture you achieved on her sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the texture on your sweater, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh this is so sweet, love the color and the sweater

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a beautiful card and i love the image

    ReplyDelete