TSG Blog Hop Challenge - Tooth Fairy Approved

December 19, 2012

Welcome to Day 2 of the TSG Blog Hop Challenges!

Melyssa is back today with a set that is Tooth Fairy Approved! Whether congratulating your child for losing a tooth, scrapbooking the loss of a tooth, or leaving a note for the tooth fairy, you have so many options for them all!



Tooth Fairy Approved is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 17 stamps and will sell for $24,00.



We don't have the tooth fairy custom in Japan. So I googled about it and LOVED it!!! Such a dreamy and cute custom! I wish I knew it before my children lost their teeth.

Normally I don't use bright pink for my card base. But I wanted to make a card congratulating a little girl who lost her tooth and thought bright pink was good for it. After I made this card, I asked my daughter to let me know when somebody of her friends lost her tooth. LOL!

Would you like to win the new Tooth Fairy Approved stamp set?
Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of
the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

*~*~*~*~*  Happy Hopping! *~*~*~*~*


34 comments:

  1. OK, for not having a tooth fairy tradition, you nailed it. Your card is fabulous! I love the bright and cheery colors against your uber-cute little popped-up tooth. Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the bright colors and that little tooth is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers with that cute image, Torico! Love the depth too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little tooth. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Can't wait to own this set. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little tooth image as much as the fairy. What a sweet set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet tooth image...love how you popped it up. Great card once again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. I love that little tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card, love the bow and the set is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great colors you chose. Very different and nice...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You never fail to impress!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of those "Why hasn't anyone thought of it before" sets. Just like the Ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO pretty!!!!! Love the tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright, colorful and happy -- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card!! I love the border around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so clean and simple, yet so powerful. Amazing job with this darling set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so cute. Great coloring on the image and the colors are wonderful. Very appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete