TSG184 - Tag You're It!

December 3, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

This week's challenge over at the TSG blog is brought to us by out Trendsetter of the week, Wendy! She has challenged us to make a tag, whether it be on a card or just the tag itself!

I created a set of tags for Christmas using the Holly Jolly set.



The tag base was cut out from a Kraft cardstock using a Tag Sale #4 die (PTI),  and the circle panel was cut out from a cream cardstock. I sponged some light blue ink, then stamped the snowflakes and sentiment. The little snowman was stamped onto a scrap of cream cardstock,  was colored with Copics. I cut it out and put it onto the circle panel along with a piece of patterned paper (Simple Stories) and a row of tiny buttons. To finish the tag off, I added a bow.

I'm entering these tags to...
* Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C165) -- Make a project featuring a snowman
* The Paper Players Challenge (PP124) -- Snowmen



Please head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters!:)


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Soooo cute, I love these tags Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I want them on my Christmas presents!!! Great job - glad you joined The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags, specially the buttons. Great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling, Torico! So much detail in a little tag but it makes all the difference. Love the light blue sponging and that bitty snowman is adorable! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I love the buttons with that perfect bow and the blue snowflake background. This is a tag to absolutely treasure.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! They are adorable little tags and I love the country feel of them! Thanks for playing with us at the PP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what cute little tags! I love them!

    ReplyDelete