Chalkboard Technique

January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!
After a long break, I finally got some time for crafting last night. As it's the beginning of the new year, I wanted to try something new. So I decided to try a trendy technique, Chalkboard technique! I simply followed THIS fabulous tutorial by Betsy Veldman.




Card Size : 4"x 3"

Chalkboards are normally black or deep green. But I just wanted to try other colors. I was so happy that the red one turned out better than I expected.:)

I'm entering these cards to the following challenges.


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Torico :-) I love the CAS design and chalkboard effect ! Fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are brilliant, Torico! I think this technique would be fab for guy cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely - a really nice design. Happy New Year and thank you or joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! You're making me think that this technique would work so well using so many different colours!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete