It's a Dog's Life

January 27, 2013

It's the release day at There She Goes Clear Stamps! The brand-new stamp sets are available for purchase now!!
How about another doxie card using The Doxie with Moxie set?;)


I kept the design simple and clean. I stamped a dachshund image three times and colored them with Copics. Then I stamped three kinds of outfits onto a scrap of cardstock, colored them, cut them out with scissors, and put them onto the dachshunds.  (Sometimes I am asked if I used a digital cutting machine to cut out a stamped image. I use scissors and a craft knife, because I have NO digital cutting machine!)
The sentiment is from Puppy Love. Hummm... Do you think they lead dog's lives???

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do Torico! In America they create amazing clothes for dogs! My Labradors would hate that!

    Your card is so cool, love the red doodling - makes it pop. Your cutting is amazingly accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and pretty card! There is something about it that makes it look like a vintage children's book. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete