Sample Cards for New Digital Stamps

January 16, 2013

Three new digital stamps were released from Birdie Brown yesterday, and I had my sample cards up on the Birdie Brown blog. I thought I would share those cards here too, in case you don't follow the Birdie Brown blog and missed them.

Catch My Heart

For the layout, I used Fleshly Made Sketch #68. The image was colored with Copics and trimmed. The papers are from MME. I added some faux stitching using a white gel pen to the background paper. The sentiment was white embossed. I added some jute twine and a wood button to finish off the card.

Sending Hearts

The papers are from This & That Graceful paper pad (Echo Park). (I decided not to buy new paper for awhile to reduce my stash! CHA peeks and reports are really tempting!!! But I won't buy any new paper for at least a half year!!! So you might see some OLD papers on my projects for awhile... LOL!)
The sentiment panel was die cut with a Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders). I stamped the words "love you" with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with White EP. Then, "so very much" part was stamped with Red Magic ink (Versa Magic).
I couldn't resist doing faux stitching with a white gel pen on this card too! LOL.


Furever Love

This is my most favorite of this month's release.:) The image was trimmed into 3"x 3-1/4" and matted with kraft cardstock. The sentiment is from You set by Simon Says. Firstly I stamped the "you" part with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with red embossing powder. Then the rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. To embellish the card, I added two punched hearts and a little banner.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day.:)

*Catch My Heart*


*Sending Hearts*


*Furever Love*

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet and lovely cards! Wonderful new digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Just so darn cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing new images Torico! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! I adore the first and love the papers you chose to go with the image!

    ReplyDelete