TSG 191 - Sketch Challenge

January 21, 2013

Happy Monday!
This week's TSG challenge (TSG191) is to make a card/project using the provided sketch.


For my card today, I used one of my robot themed stamp sets, Birthdaybot.



I colored the image with Copics and did paper piecing for the gift box. Some doodled lines were added around the focal panel, and I paired it with some old MME papers. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of patterned paper with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic). To finish off the card, I added the tiny star wood veneers (Studio Calico).

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!
TSG blog hops for the January release start tomorrow! So make sure to check back here tomorrow so that you won't miss a chance to win a new stamp set.;)

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Torico! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Torico! Fab doodling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the colours and doodling.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Torico! Love the pretty papers you used with your cute bot!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico that little Doxie is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a fantastic set and your idea with it is great!

    ReplyDelete