TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day 2

January 23, 2013

It's day 2 of TSG sneak peeks for this month's release. We have two mini sets to show you today.



The first one is Boot Camp. Whether you are sending your son, daughter, or loved one off, this set is perfect for you! With the cutest boot image and several catchy phrases, you are sure to find exactly what you need for this very occasion.

Boot Camp is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.




I had so much fun with coloring this boots! After I colored the image, I cut it out with a oval die (MFT). I paired it with some papers from Awesome paper pad (Simple Stories). A slip of cardstock was embossed using an embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts), then was added as a border. I stamped the sentiment on to a banner, and sewed it on the background panel with some jute twine.


Now onto next set, Get In Gear!



Several months ago, I heard that one of our teammate, Holly had been having a tough time. As I knew that she had been wanting me to make a steampunk themed set, I thought it was the time to do it to cheer her up! I hope this set makes her life brighten.
Get In Gear set includes a steampunk girl along with several gear images. The gears could be used for a CAS boys card, or building a background.:)

Get in Gear is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $9.00.


I used some Halloween papers (by Authentique) for this card. Haha! I just thought they would match well with the girl.;) What do you think??


Would you like to win the new Boot Camp and Get in Gear sets?
Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of
the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

+++ Happy Hopping! +++



++ Boot Camp ++


++ Get In Gear ++

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love the colors and papers. These sets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shading is great. I hope to some day be able to color like that. You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl is super cute. I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I your cards are stunning! Both stamp sets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used Halloween papers, it looks great! I also like the worn look on the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dp for the first card and I love the colors in the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving both of these, amazing colouring on those boots, they look real!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - LOVE that boot camp set and need, need it! My son went off to boot camp a couple weeks ago, so he's boots on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your stamps and these cute cards. Great job, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These new sets of yours are great...love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Love the colors and DP on the boot camp card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG... Both these cards are super fun... Love these stamps.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sets. So cute. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great papers and coloring on both. I like the embossed panel on the boot card too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute cards, love the girl, and colored so pretty. Great colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are wonderful!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your vintage shabby papers and look, your cards are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are both fab, Torico! The first is so cool with the embossing and love how you used the papers in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG the coloring on the boots is just stunning! Can't get my eyes of it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, wow, wow! Both stamp sets are amazing! I just love the coloring you did on both images...simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anyone who has a connection to someone in the military has a photo of boots like this. This is great for cards for the new recruit or seasoned vet! Amazing coloring! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are both so great, love the fabulous designs and the images.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your boot card. I bought the stamp and was wondering if you would please share the copic colors you used? Thank you.

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindi,

      I'm sorry that I don't remember all colors I used. But, I think...
      YG91, YG95, G99, YR23(or 24?), E31, E35, E37, and some grays (maybe C1 ~C5??).
      I hope this would help you.

      Thank you for asking.

      Torico

      Delete