TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day4

January 25, 2013

It's final day of TSG sneak peeks for the January release. Today's set, Heartfelt Thanks was designed by our AMAZING owner, Jessica Knutsen.



This gorgeous tree with heart shaped leaves is perfect for not only telling someone you love them, but for saying thanks from the bottom of your heart. It could be used for so much more, too!!

Heartfelt Thanks is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.



I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) onto a white card base with Pixie Dust ink (Versa Magic), then adhered three colors of scalloped borders.  The image was colored with Copics and was cut out with scissors. The sentiment was die cut with a oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders). After I tied some bakers twine, adhered the tree image and sentiment panel. A couple of hot pink rhinestones were added to finish off the card.


Would you like to win the new Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

+++ Happy Hopping! +++



35 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and coordinating borders are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love how you colored the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the heart tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to use the shading, Torico - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love those scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love how you made the colors graduate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the graduated color on the scallops and the hearts on the tree. Such a pretty card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I really love how you went to light to dark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pink gradient...love the layered border under the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I really like the monogramatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the "bottom of my heart," Torico, I really like your layout. The clever use of the scalloped edges really sets off your beautiful tree. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty--I like the scalloped borders.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, love the punched borders so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pinks and reds, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! It´s beautiful Card, I love the colors that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really like the three tone and design.
    Looks so fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card! I love the tree design and your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card, love how you shaded all the hearts and your papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooooooh! I'm loving your ombre effect on this! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE how you colored that sweet heart tree and popped up some of the hearts!!! This is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this set and this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh heart be still! I loved this stamp at first sight, and then I saw your ombre card. I adore ombre. Thanks for such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to color this heart tree. Great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fabulous monotone card! Love the gradients of pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved this stamp the first moment I saw it on Splitcoast Stampers. I have been researching where I can buy it and found it it was released today. Where do you purchase your stamp set? I just love your card and all that can be done with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this fabulous tree, this is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how you colored the tree and used the borders. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your card with all of the eyelet texture and shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the graduating colours, this is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing card showcasing another amazing set. Love!

    ReplyDelete