Happy Valentine's!

February 8, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a Valentine's day card I made using a digital stamp from Birdie Brown.




The digital stamp I used was Furever Love. It was colored with Copics. For the faux stitching, I used my all time favorite, In Stitches set (TSG).


I used a heart-shaped chipboard which was covered with PP. The folded banner was cut with a die from Simon Says and the sentiment was stamped with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic).

This card is for the following challenges...
Digital Tuesday #196 - Hearts
* Ribbon Carousel Challenge #77 - Love is in the air
* Simon Says - Have a Heart

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Torico, the image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete