Inspired By... #62

February 19, 2013

I have a clean masculine card to share with you today.
I loved the color combo on the inspiration photo provided over at the Inspired By challenge blog this week (Inspired By #62).


Here is my take.


The background stamp I used was from Hero Arts, which was the one I didn't get a chance to ink up since I purchased it last year. I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with white EP (for the "you make everything" part) and gold EP (for the "awesome" part).



I'm also entering this card to Catered Crop Star Bright Recipe Swap.

TSG sneak peeks for this month's release begin tomorrow! So be sure you come back here again to see my sample cards for the new stamp sets I illustrated!;)

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I really love your CAS masculine take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge - love this CAS card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant take on that photo, Torico! Love the layering of the fishtails - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make clean and simple look easy, but I know better. It's freakin' hard. This card is stunning. I love it.

    ReplyDelete