New Digital Stamps

February 17, 2013

I added two new digital stamps to my Etsy shop last Friday. I'm sharing my sample cards for them today.



This digi is called "Look up at the sky". I colored the image with Copics, then paired it with some MME patterned paper. The sentiment is from Buckets Of Love set (TSG), which was stamped with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic). The buttons were added to finish off the card.


This card is for "Friends - Elephant & Mouse". The image was cut out using a circle die and colored with Copics. It was matted with a scalloped circle die cut. For the card base, I used Soft Stone cardstock (PTI) and stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Niagara Mist ink (Versa Magic). The focal panel was paired with MME paper and the punched borders. I stamped the sentiment (Awesome - Technique Tuesday) and stitched line (In Stitches - TSG) onto a die cut banner (Wplus9).

These digital stamps are available at my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown. I hope you have time for stopping by there!:)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
* Look up at the sky


* Friends - Elephant & Mouse

1 comment:

  1. These cards are digi images are so cute & adorable, Torico!

    ReplyDelete