TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day2 - Giddy Up

February 21, 2013

It's Day2 of this month's TSG Blog Hop Challenges! The stamp set we are showing you today is called Giddy Up!

Cowboys and western themes are all the rage right now, and we wanted IN on this super popular trend! Our new Giddy Up set is so fun, you’ll be roped in!



Giddy Up is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 26 stamps and will sell for $24.00.


For my card today, I dug out an old paper pad from Cosmo Cricket, Wanted. The cowgirl was colored with Copics and was cut out with scissors. I thought it would be fun putting her in a wooden frame, so created the oval frame using MFT's Oval Stax Die-namics. I wanted to add some copper brads to the frame, but, oh my... there were only a few copper brads in my stash. So I decided to add gray ones instead. I'm not so happy with this part...:(


Would you like to win the new Giddy Up stamp set? 
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, February 23rd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Happy Hopping!


55 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the papers and colors and the frame was such a great idea. I am so excited about this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww que ternurturitaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's also so so nice done, on the soft way, very nice colloring very nice done. thanks for the chance we get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the colours you have used Torico...stunning card and adorable image! How sweet is her little horsey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, Torico, i just love your designs!
    She's so sweet! And the colours are fab!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she's super duper cute Torico! Congrats on your well designed work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cow girl she is so cute and sassy. I love all the details of her outfit. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darling! Reminds me of my grand daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. Love that sassy little cowgirl, reminds me of my granddaughter. Would love to win these stamps as I have lots of cowboys & cowgirls in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this!! I am sooooo thrilled you designed this set! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! Love her little attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Torico! I'm lovin' this new set too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The font is perfect for this image. HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The frame looks so cute around the girl. What a nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job with her. She is so cute! She loos like she has a little sass in her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww she is so cute. I love how you used the brads and the rustic twine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute cowgirl. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You make this stamp set look so fun! Amazing coloring and shading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the papers, the little cowgirl is right up my alley! Cute cute cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the design and such a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh this is so cute!!! LOVE this little cowgirl and the fabulous dp and design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, I am in love with these stamps!! Completely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So very cute!! Love the "horse". Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the frame and those brads looks fine. Awesome cutting around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that little cowgirl and how you did the twine behind the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a cute card, even from across the 'Pond' the cowboy theme looks like great fun, I love it, and love that we can maybe win, these stamps are awesome. thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh so cute. She is adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is a fabulous creations as always...

    I am loving the colours you chose...

    Have a great weekend Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card, I love the frame and I really like the grey brads! Love the mutedness (is that a word?) of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. The little cowgirl is so darn cute. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am such a sucker for anything western... And this set looks to be a must have! I adore the rustic feel you gave this card, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card is just TOO cute!! I love the way you framed the image!!! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  35. She is such an adorable little cowgirl, Torico! And the gray brads worked out fine <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable Cowgirl! Love how you framed her! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are such an amazing and talented artist! This is one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a cute card, lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh this is just too sweet! Loving all the wonderful inspiration from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I absolutely LOVE the little cowgirl on your card! Great job!!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Torico.. where the heck do you keep coming up with great design after design.. wow.. incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  42. My goodness, she's darling! Beautiful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful stamps, great coloring on the cowgirl! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  44. Super cute card, Torico! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete