February 4, 2013

TSG193 - Inspiration Challenge

This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is brought to us by Sandra! She is challenging us to make a card or project using the provided inspiration photo.


As soon as I saw this photo, I thought of the Scootin' By set and Scootin' By Accessories set. Then I thought I wanted to fill a basket with hearts. So I pulled out the Buckets of Love set as well.



I was so happy to see that the bunch of hearts from Buckets Of Love set fit into a basket that was from Scootin' By Accessories set!:D


The setiment, which was from Scootin' By set, was stamped onto a die cut PP (MME) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed. I added a couple of eyelets and tied a bow with some jute twine.

Please head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. So clever! I love the colours and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to use that set too but I changed my mind at the last second! I really love the wood grain and faux stitching! Great job as always Torico! Thanks for playing along with me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Goes very well with the photo inspiration!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous, Torico - love the doodling!

    ReplyDelete