TSG194 - Flowers

February 11, 2013

This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is using flowers on your card/project. And it's TSG Again! week, where we are featuring a couple of the older TSG stamp sets. This month's sets are...

* Bloom
* Forever
* Sweet Pea

I decided to go with Bloom set and used the photo below for my design inspiration. (The right one caught my eye.)


Here is my card.



I stamped the flower image multiple times onto Simply Chartreuse CS (PTI) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with white EP. Then I added some shade using  a Versa Marker, though it might be hard to see in the photo.
After I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, I added the white frame with a white gel pen. I matted the main panel with Enchanted Evening CS (PTI), then adhered it onto the card base. To finish off the card, some rhinestones were added.

Please head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!:)

Thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the white EP on the green! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, this is gorgeous. It's amazing what you put together. Love the green. So fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Torico! Gorgeous gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. naturally like your web-site however you have to take a look
    at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues
    and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come again again.
    My web page > nice article

    ReplyDelete