TSG 197 - Black Cardstock

March 7, 2013

Hi everyone! It has been a LONG time since I uploaded a card here last time. Ha ha... I didn't even touch my Copics so long time that I forgot how to do coloring with them. LOL!! So I chose an easy image to color to make a card for this weeks TSG challnge.

This weeks challenge is to use only black cardstock for layering. Here is my take.



As I said above, these bees are really easy to color. ;) Actually there was another reason I chose this set (Happy Bee). I just wanted to play with a new toy, Honeycomb Embossing Folder. Love it!

It's already Thursday, but you still have time for playing along with the challenge. You'll find the challenge details and more inspiration from fabulous DT HERE.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How fab Torico! Love how you used the embossing with the label die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! (Your new profile pic looks great too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so very adorable -- I think I 'need' this ef :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I seriously adore your illustrations and your cards!

    ReplyDelete