TSG (Again!) Week

March 22, 2013

This week is a TSG (Again!) week over at the TSG blog, where we are featuring a couple of the older TSG stamp sets. This month's sets are...

And today, we Trendsetters are showing you new cards/projects using one of these sets. I chose Dream a New Dream set for my card.



I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with scissors. I put it on a tag and paired it with a MME patterned paper. To make a tag, I used Tag Sale #3 die (PTI) and added a copper eyelet, some white ribbon and brown jute twine.


The sentiment was white embossed. I draw three lines using a white gel pen.

Make sure to stop by the TSG blog for more beautiful work from the other Trendsetters!:)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Lovely sentiment, the lines you drew look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous, Torico - love those papers with that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete