TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day1

March 26, 2013

I can't believe that another TSG release is coming  again... Time flies super quickly!!
As you already know, eight new Trendsetters and two new illustrators have joined our team this month. So I'm sure that this release will be super exciting for you! :)





Today we are showing you two stamp sets, Lucky Duck and Hooked on Quack.


If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck…well, it’s probably a Lucky Duck!! Ok, that was corny, but this SUPER cute set will make you squee with delight… Lots of ducks, and stamps to build the perfect scene, it’s so versatile.

Lucky Duck is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

While brainstorming the sentiments for Lucky Duck, as always, we took a turn for the dark side… (yeah, this is the part I LOVE in this team. LOL!) ...what else can I say besides this set is ducking awesome.

Hooked on Quack is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $9.00.


As I believed that another Trendsetter would show you the dark side, I decided to go with the cute side. LOL. Make sure to hop around the other Trendsetter's blogs to see how cute and 'dark' these sets are, so you'll get a chance to win these sets! :D


Would you like to win the new Lucky Duck /Hooked on Quack stamp sets?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, March 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.





69 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I seriously love this set and the sentiments. This card is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico, this is such a sweet card! Your duckies are SO charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your stamp sets! These duckies are so CUTE! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love these duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set! The ducks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally brilliant design! I LOVE THESE DUCKS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!! Those ducks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card Is too cute! I'm lovin' the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love paper piercing on the pastel hills and the ducks in motion this is a wonderful card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. Love all the duckies and how you did the hills with the piercings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww..so cute, those ducks are adorable. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so adorable! I love the ducks! They are so cute!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you popped up your ducks. What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous and this set is absolutely adorable! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! All those little ducks in rows are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this what a great creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun! I love the marching ducks, wonderful coloring and such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Torico, love your marching ducks!! You did a superb job with this set. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another amazing set! These ducks are so cute! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how you made the ground with papers. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable and sweet, Torico! Great idea getting ducks in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Torico your ducks are so adorable. I love this duck in a row card with the green hills.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So darn cute! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your ducks are supercute and I love that I get to see so many of them on your card! Its really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think this is my most fave of your cards yet, Torico! It's so fun, beautifully put together and ... made for me!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thats alot of little ducks!! So adorable. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card made me think of easter, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Too cute! Reminds me of a nursery song my mom used to sing, can't remember the name but the chorus had "but the one little duck with a feather on his back, he ruled the others with a quack, quack, quack!" Super cute card, thanks for going with the cute side! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Goodness, this is absolutely adorable! Love all those duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always love your stamp sets. and the cards not bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just precious! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. SQUEEE! Yes - I'm delighted! LOVE these ducks Torico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cool card. Love the pretty layering and all the cute ducks. The sentiment is perfect.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so clever! I love all the little fussy cut ducks and the layout with the papers and how it all goes with your sentiment. Beyond creative girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh I love it!!! These ducks are just too cute!!! And what a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Perfection! Very creative. I am addicted to this set.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so clever Torico. Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my word, I love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute design, Torico! Perfectly coordinates with the sentiment. This set is going onto my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  40. gosh, those ducks are so adorable, love how you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  41. These new sets look Awesome and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous job on this one, Torico - those ducks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Heeeee ... ducks in a row. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh my, this is too perfect, love it. what a sentiment to tie it all together, great card

    ReplyDelete
  45. Heee, what a fun card! I'm lovin all your little ducks :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. That card is awesome! I love ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love this! What a cute idea. And those duck images are simply adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is amazing Torico...how did you managed to fussy cut them all so perfectly! Wow! Love this new set, your images are always darling.

    ReplyDelete
  49. How CUTE!!! Where do you come up with your ideas for images and then your cards...WOW...I know there was a lot of fussy cutting, but your card is just amazing and I LOVE the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is my very favorite card of all! We lost my brother several years ago, and he always used to say "I need to get my ducks in a row." This brought back many great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hope my ducks are in a row so I can get ducky and win these little darlings! I love your card and the sentiment is just ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Brilliant card! *swoon* Will definitely be lifting this idea. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I missed this release as it was my birthday on March 26th and I was away - but wow... so thrilled to find it today - AMAZING set - love the sentiment set too... so funny! Another amazing release.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fantastic card! Love the clever design and sentiment. TFS.

    ReplyDelete