TSG198 - Color Challenge

March 11, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!


This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is brought to us by one of the new Trendsetters, Carole! She has challenged us to make a card or project using the color swatch provided - shades of green.


It was a hard challenge for me... I had no idea what I could do with these colors at first. I looked through the TSG stamp sets I have a few times, then decided to go with a Polka Dot Blooms set.

The card size is 4"x 6".  The sentiment is from Spring Fever set. I took my inspiration for this layout from THIS card.

I was not so happy with the result of this card because it seemed that I did too much stamping. So I decided to try making another card to get more CAS look.

This time I combined these flowers with a sentiment from The Beary Best set. I used THIS card for my layout inspiration.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from our fabulous Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by!
*1st card*

*2nd Card*

5 comments:

  1. They are both very pretty! And there's nothing wrong with the first one!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, Torico! The first isn't at all over stamped and the button finishes it off beautifully and the second is so simple but really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them, but the second one is definitely my favorite! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, your cards are just wonderful. I love the arrangement you made with the flowers. So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete