Seize the Birthday #15

April 27, 2013

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Seize the Birthday Challenge #15. Their challenge is  to make a masculine birthday card using the sketch below.


Here is my take.


 The clown image is a digital stamp from Birdie Brown (Clown - Balloon). I colored it with Copics and cut him out with scissors. Though it might be hard to see in the photo, I stamped a background stamp from Hero Arts in Soft Sand ink for the background. (A close up photo is below.) The patterned papers are from MME. For the embellishments, I used a couple of wood veneer stars (Studio Calico), some ribbon (PTI), and diamond stickles (Ranger).



I'm also entering this card to the Digital Tuesday Challenge #207 - Birthdays.

Thank you for visiting. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I especially love how the balloons look and the background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card. Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super cheerful Birthday card love the layout too so pleased you joined us at Digital Tuesday
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super fun card and your coloring is awesome :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute and toou funny "personnage".

    ReplyDelete