TMS #194

April 16, 2013

There She Goes Clear Stamps is sponsoring this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge (TMS #194). Some of the Trendsetters are playing along with this weeks sketch, and I wanted to join in the fun! :)

Here is the sketch.


My take.....


As you see, I changed the shape of the focal panel. The stamp set I used was Good Times (TSG) and patterned papers were from MME.

Head on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog for the challenge details. I hope you'll join in the challenge for a chance to win a prize offered by TSG!

Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch, Torico - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you changed the sketch just a little to make such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love the cutie bunny and the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete