TSG 205 - April Showers, May Flowers

April 29, 2013

Happy Monday everyone!
This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog (TSG205) is brougnt to us by Tangii!She has challenged us to make a card or project with an April Showers Bring May Flowers theme. You can use flowers, water or watercolor your image... use your imagination!


I used the Poppies set. I stamped the image with Cocoa ink (Versa Craft) onto Rustic Cream CS, then heat set it. I watercolored it using some Distress Inks and a water brush. The sentiment was stamped with Jumbo Java ink (Versa Magic). The edges of the focal panel were distressed using a paper distresser and some Distress Ink (Vintage Photo).
I paired it with some patterned paper from MME and added some jute twine and rhinestones.



Head on over to the TSG blog for more info about the challenge and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

Thank you for stopping by today!:)

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely and totally and completely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous! And I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love your beautiful watercolor poppies Torico. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, Torico! I love the muted colours and soft distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely gorgeous,I love both ,the crad and the stamp.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete