TSG Blog Hop Challenge Day1

April 23, 2013

Hi everyone! It's time for TSG sneak peeks for the April release!! This month, 6 new stamp sets are going to be released on Saturday, April 27th. And today we are showing you two of them, Shiver Me Timbers (designed by me!) & Ship Happens.





As you already know, the TSG Trendsetters always give me great inspiration for new stamp sets.:) The Shiver Me Timbers set came from Danielle's idea. Then after having a long and fun  chatting with my team mates, I finally came up with this set! If you "need a little 'aye' candy", well then "X marks the spot".

Shiver Me Timbers is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $24.00. 


I’m sure it comes as NO surprise to all you loyal There She Goes fans, but we couldn’t go without creating a companion set to go along with this SUPER fun set!! Leave it to the Trendsetters to come up with so many FUNNY and AWESOME sentiments that one set just couldn’t hold them all.

Ship Happens is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $9.00.



As I wanted to show you how versatile the TSG stamp sets are, I used the Beach Bum set along with the Shiver Me Timbers set to make a scene. I stamped a beach view image from the Beach Bum set (note: I inked only a part of the image.) onto a white cardstock and colored it with Copics. After I masked it, I added some clouds using a cloud die and Soft Pool ink (Hero Arts).
A pirate, a pile of treasure and a treasure chest were from Shiver Me Timbers set. I stamped them onto another piece of white cardstock, colored them with Copics, and then cut them out.
I paired my scene with a slip of patterned paper (MME) and added the sentiment and a couple of coconut buttons (which were dug out from the bottom of my old stash drawer. I don't even remember when and where I got them. lol!) to finish off the card.


Would you like to win the new stamp set?
Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



46 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Love the anchor buttons too!!

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable set! I love your card, and your coloring is beautiful. Perfect DSP with the striped pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute- such a fab image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I'm so glad that decided to create a pirate stamp set!!! My friend, Taffy, is a mermaid & pirate fanatic!!!! Now I can make her a card w/ both pirates & mermaids!!! Hurrah!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the fun new set!!!!
    I'm overjoyed!!!!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I am loving this set, Torico! You did a fabulous job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little scene. Love those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun set, super scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever, love everything about this! the buttons are great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man do I need that background stamp set. It works perfectly for this rowdy bunch. Amazing card as ALWAYS Torico. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you always blow me away!! LOVE all of these images!! must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the scene and the dimensional pirate. Cute card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun set! Your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Would love this set for all the men in my life (and maybe a few of the pirate inclined ladies!)! Great sentiments too! Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sentiment ....Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun stamp set Torico! Im happy to see a set perfect for a boy. Love the way you used multiple sets to create the great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the scene you created and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so brilliant, Torico! I love that scene you've created - now I need that beach bum set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Torico, this set is just too darned cute -- I love it. As always, you designed some amazing and fun stamps! I love your card and the great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card. Those buttons are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute. I love the coloring--great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The wooden buttons are so cute! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on creating such a wonderful set. Love your card - so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card great colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, love the scene and the anchor buttons are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Torico....you are a creative genius! This stamp set is adorable! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  27. We are boaters....I can tell already that I need this stamp set. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another cute and fun set! Love your card and those buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a great idea for a set and love those buttons from your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Torico I can tell I already love this stamp set! Wow! Great card too! Love the scene you made and the coloring! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How cute!! Love the sentiment! This set would make awesome guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've been waiting for a proper pirate set! These are awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG!!! Just love your card! What a fun stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW, Torico!! This set looks absolutely ADORABLE!!! And the scene you've created on your card is AMAZING!!! Every detail is JUST PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  35. All that gold :) OMG.. I love this set.. your designs are always unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  36. this set looks amazing....so so cute & funny! Love your anchor buttons here!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fun set! Love your coloring and the scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sooo cool, I love a little boy who would adore this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a super fun set! Your card is so very cute. It's not just boys who love pirates - my granddaughter loves them too.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute card! I really like the buttons!

    ReplyDelete