TSG203 - Just Because

April 15, 2013

Hi everyone! It's time for another TSG challenge. ;)

This weeks challenge over at the TSG blog is brought to us by our Trendsetters! We are challenging you to make a card just because you can. It doesn't need to be a specific theme, just something to say hi, I miss you, and to let the person you are making it for know that you are thinking of them.



The stamp sets I used for this card were My Little Friend and In Stitches. The grass and fence were die cut using MFT dies (Fresh Cut Grass and Picket Fence). The background paper was embossed using a Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI). I added three tiny wood veneer stars to embellish the banner and drew a stitched line around the focal panel with a white gel pen.

For the layout, I used the sketch from this weeks Retro Sketches Challenge (#59).


I'm also entering this card to the Crazy 4 Challenge #181 - use a wooden accent.

Head on over to the TSG blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Trendsetters!

6 comments:

  1. Just love it, Torico - very clever take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This card made me laugh! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so FUN!! I LOVE your amazing coloring and the FUN design!M. Such a GREAT take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have aFABULOUS WEEK!! ;)

    ReplyDelete